View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #151
sabotai
General Manager

August 19th, 2017

Bundesliga
Freiburg (5th, 1-0-0, 3pt) at 1860 Münich (16th, 0-0-1, 0pt)

Unavailable: Stefan Wannenwetsch (Sus)

Pre-Game thoughts: In the last 2 seasons, Schalke finished 4th and 6th. Freiburg has finished 9th two years running. Freiburg is at the top of what I think is the list of teams I need to compete against and win. Schalke is in the list of teams I probably should just chalk up as loses. This will be my first real test. If I can compete against Freiburg, I have a good chance to stay in Bundesliga.

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Achenteh
DC Kirchhoff
DC Donkor
DR Con
DM Stark
DM Stahl
AML Marco
AMC Bouy
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Dimitrijevic

In the 7th minute, Stark comes off with an injury. I move Bouy down to his spot and bring Roguljic in as AMC.

In the 26th minute, Marco cuts inside, holds, puts a pass into the box and Stoppelkamp gets there and buries it to give us the lead.

31st minute, they tie it up. Their player knocked the ball to the side, Donkor misplayed it and they had an easy goal.

61st minute, Roguljic sets up Marco with a long pass, but Marco doesn't take it cleanly, nor can he dribble passed his opponent and can't get a clean shot off.

In the 77th minute, they had a free run when Kirchhoff misjudged the ball. Kirchhoff makes up for it by catching him and sliding to knock the ball away just as he was about to shoot.

Freiburg 1 - 1 1860 Münich
17 - Shots - 7
5 - On Target - 4
7 - Fouls - 11
2 - Yellow Cards - 1
51% - Poss - 49%

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 7.0 , DL Achenteh 7.0 , DC Kirchhoff 7.3 , DC Donkor 7.0 , DR Con 6.9 (YC) , DM Stark NR (off 7 - Inj) , DM Stahl 6.8 , AMC/DM Bouy 6.8 , AML Marco 6.8 , AMC Roguljic 6.5 (on 7) , AMR Stoppelkamp 7.5 , ST Dimitrijevic 6.7 (off 65) , ST Wood 6.5 (on 65)

Goals: Stoppelkamp
Assists: Marco
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote