View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 01:45 PM   #3
RendeR
Coordinator

The Rules

Players other than the teams allowed to do so may not discuss the game in any way outside this forum thread.

Deadlines and night Orders:
We will be using the 24 hour day.

Voting and action Deadlines will be 9 PM Eastern Standard Time, All voting and night orders will be accepted until precisely at 9:00 pm, anything posted or PM’d after 9:00 will not count. Deadline is set.

VOTING IS NOT AN ACTION! It is required however. Any player who does not get their vote in on time will be penalized 1 action the following day.

Lynches do NOT specifically reveal roles. There are a number of seer-type roles in the game, so lynching someone MAY not give away their role. There is always a chance that someone flailing fighting and whining as they are dragged of to the Bog will give something away, but don’t expect it.

All Actions must be in the following format:

Title: Day # or Night # Action for (player name)
MSG:
Move to: Location
1: Your action
2: List of items being used

Example:
Night 1 Actions for Schmidty
Move to: Ruined Tower
1: Kill RendeR
2: Battle Axe. Armor, Shield

Players may make 2 total actions in every 24 hour period. These actions may be PM’d to me at anytime up to the deadline. Actions will be dealt with based on the timestamps, so if you get yours in early, it will happen BEFORE someone who sends their’s in later.

Please always include the list of items you are using, there is a resolution phase that I follow to settle each encounter. Players attacking and defending will see weapons, and defenses used in the event.

After those items are listed you may add any questions or comments. I hope this isn’t too bothersome, but being my first GM game it’s going to assist me in keeping everything going smoothly.

NOTE: Just to restate this: Actions are NOT simultaneous! I will enact each action based on the time stamp it comes in with. As I process orders anything that may or may not affect other orders will be determined chronologically, with My common sense being the final deciding point (grin)

Results will be posted as soon as I can process everything and write up a small report.

Moving to a new region/area is NOT an action, each player may MOVE 1 time per 24 hour day. Note that certain skills/abilities may force players to move more than 1 time, however they cannot intentionally do so. Multiple movements will take place based on my own judgment of how orders and abilities interact.

Last edited by RendeR : 11-04-2007 at 10:17 PM.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote