View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #1335
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Sucks DT died.

Now that he is dead, I'll let everything hang out.

On night one, I moved througha portal and ran into DT. He scanned me, saw I saw good, and trusted me with his role, and we exhcanged role information. I beleived DT because there was no night kill that night, so it seemed to me that if the wolves had a chance to take out a good guy, they would have, instead of planting a false seer strategy.

When Tyrith fake revealed, I was able to use DT's info to challenge him, but DT happened to mention that he met me at the same time I happened to mention that I had met the seer. I went into damage control mode and psoted that I had met DT, PF, and one other, creating the mysterious seer. Later I would accidentally let ship that my contact was a woman in the hope of diverting wolfish attention. That may have been unsuccessful.

I will not tell what DT's other ability was. In case anothe good guy has it, I want to keep it under my belt. I'm sure you cna understand that.

I challenged Pass becuase, you will note, DT has a name, Mentok. My supposition is that humans with roles have names, and when I pushed Pass, he said that his character had forgotten his name, but I never mentioned name in my push, so I accepted that at face value. Now I present it all to you, since the person I was protecting has unfortuantely bit it.

And that's it for me. Hope that brings you up to speed.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote