View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:28 AM   #5
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, the way you have represented this is completely inconsistent with why there is concern about the two of you playing together.

I voted "NO" and I think anyone who is aware of the history of the two of you playing together would vote the same way. A lot of this information has been kept quiet, but the fact that the two of you post from the same IP address, acted with information that should have been private for the other person, and actually cross-posted in Bek's game are all significant data points for someone trying to make a decision. Each of these was left out of the argument you listed.

Here is the cross-posting that took place in the first small game. Anyone who was paying attention could see that Bek's posts were shifting into Blade mode but you confirmed it in this sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
well I read what's gone down. sorry to lose a voice that I trusted as it seemed we were working up a COT. still one who I think I trust a bit. on my phone at the rehearsal dinner. I have stated before I felt this person suspicious and I agree it seems he has overplayed his role a bit.

I don't think I can bold on this browser...least it aint working so

VOTE BEK. VOTE BEK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
overplayed my role???...ive been trying to staying off GE's radar so I dont get killed at night. There is a reason that players get killed off at night and it is because the wolves think that they are a threat. I didnt want this to happen to me because then you all wouldnt have been able to hear what I had to say. So i'm sry if you feel like I have overplayed my role, but trust me when I say I was doing it in the best interest of the village.

--bek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
THAT POST IS BY BEK. MATT(AKA BEK) IS AT MY HOUSE USING MY BROWSER. DO NOT BE CONFUSED, MATT IS JUST A DUMBASS
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote