View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #21
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post

I voted "NO" and I think anyone who is aware of the history of the two of you playing together would vote the same way. A lot of this information has been kept quiet, but the fact that the two of you post from the same IP address, acted with information that should have been private for the other person, and actually cross-posted in Bek's game are all significant data points for someone trying to make a decision. Each of these was left out of the argument you listed.

The bolded sections from my earlier post indicate that I think this is more than a one-time issue.

Earlier I quoted the game where it is indisputable that Blade posted as Bek. Anyone who wants to read through the posts as that game evolves will clearly see that Blade was posting under the Bek account far earlier than the slip-up.

I'll leave it up to Blade to decide if he wants me to bring up more issues from past games. If he still wants to participate with Bek, while publicly making it seem like he is being unfairly persecuted, then I'll continue on this course. If not, then I don't see a compelling reason to dredge up stuff that hasn't taken place in months. I like playing werewolf with Blade, but I like playing werewolf on a level playing field more than any one person (or two people).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote