View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 09:51 AM   #49
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I couldn't disagree more.

Schmidty and Mrs. Schmidty haven't shown and patterns of cheating. Blade/ Bek ware caught red handed. And Blade has never shown any attempt at an apology, even going so far as attempting to make himself a victim.

there are a number of people who have real world relationships that play together and they have never had any issues at all.

I remember one weekend Saldana and his wife came to visit me and Mollymurphy and Me, Saldana and MollyMurphy were all playing and there was never a problem.

I think people who know each other should absolutly be encouraged to play in the same game until there is a reason to not allow it, Blade/Bek gave us a reason

I agree with this post entirely, especially the part above that I bolded.

I enjoyed playing the game with Blade, as he was a guy who put thought into the game and was always willing to take part in the conversation. In my opinion, you can't get enough of those types of players. However, when the integrity of the game is compromised it is going to push people away - KWhit has already said that this was the case with him. I'm just glad he came back as I enjoy having him in our communicty. There isn't a person in the game who is more important than the group, especially with the good vibe that we have had going for the last year or so.

There are others who no longer play the game (I know of at least two) that had similar concerns to the ones KWhit mentioned. The method that Blade came back under - posting under Bek again, then going with a new handle when he met with resistance - is also disappointing. It gives me the impression that he still doesn't understand that what he did was wrong. This poll already told me that he didn't get it last year.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote