View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #438
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Wow, okay.... I thought last night's post was my last in this game, short of maybe a goodbye post. Thank you, PF, and sorry for having you on my slight distrust list.

Two things of note beyond the event itself. One, Eaglefan came up good. Still subject to cunning possibility, of course, but he is good. Two, the description I was given indicated that two approached me at once. Now, that could have been the wolf killer and Dr Manhattan, but my impression from the way my PM read was that the "two" was actually referencing the number of wolves. I thought that might be useful information.

Not that that last matters much--we have to get to two wolves before we get to three.

We need to keep in mind that Ozymandias is a very powerful figure as well. If Dr. Manhattan has this nice power set, then certainly the wolves will have cards up their sleeves as well, and I have a feeling they're going to be using them big time now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote