View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #4111
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I only really brought it up as a point to get belief about being the Seer, though only Commo was the one really pressing that I wasn't the Seer. As someone earlier said, I had the best power, but it brought about the most likelihood of being lynched through conversion and corruption.

I had originally picked Hoops to be scanned instead of Narcizo, but at the last minute, went back to the original list and selected Narc instead. It was a stupid way of doing it, but I was just hoping to luck out and nail a wolf on a scan. I did, EF ran interference, and I died. It seems like both sides wanted me out of the game.

Had I survived the lynch, I probably would have been NK'ed

Yeah, that turned out bad. I was really skeptical, but didn't want to lynch you unless I had something more then skepticism then came the 2-1 and no counter of the sheriff or much from SN why EF said too much. It unfortunately came to be killing you gave us the most info, and ultimately was best you died then knowing now that Autumn wouldn't have been scanned bad and you possibly converting yourself later on. Sucks to get such a nice role and have rules set up like they were this game for the role.