View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #5 – Medias – I am starting back Rodriguez, Sato is benched for Felipe Oliviera, and new signee is out here as well as Urzu and not Tandia. Medias is 13th right now in the league. Sodoi is getting his first start for an injured Simonsvski.

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP.

I’m playing against my Rondon!

Mario Rondon was my starting striker over at Nacional da Madeira when I took over, and he was, again, one of my older, strong strikers that I find I can unlock well after arriving, and he was muh guy. I didn’t realize that, in real life, he came to Romania! In fact he had the most goals in a season for me for all of European top flights for Portugal’s top flight.

Here's my old dynasty if you want to check out just how awesome Rondon was for me:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ad.php?t=88678

After retirement, he joined my staff, worked his way up to AssMan, and then took over the team after I retired. RONDON!!!!

I am going to do everything to beat you. And then I’ll apologize afterward. I know how to stop you. I move to tackle hard, keep possession, and countering. We are going to punch Rondon in the face. Metaphorically (I hope).

Back to our normal match already underway, and Petre is knocked in the 8th minute. I decide to pull him for Tandia. It’s raining heavily. We injure two of their non-Rondon players. They collect a yellow. Half, 0-0. We have 3 shots, 2 on target, they have 3 and 0. We have 9 fouls to their 5. Beat RONDON!!!! I pull Rodriguez for Nick Ross, to see what he can do. In the 67th, Hadnagy has a perfect shot he can’t keep on target. Traore intercepts a pass dangerously, feeds Hadnagy in the box, misses. We have to get shots on target to score. I pull Hadnagy for Fulop. Game. 0-0 tie. Unlucky!

Our injury wasn’t enough to stop Petre from coming back next game. Hadnagy comes to me for a new deal. He’s on 150/week and I extend Hadnagy’s deal by a year with just a backup role for 1k/week and he accepts.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote