View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:06 PM   #203
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Remember... we have never won a Stanley Cup and haven't been to a SCF in 49 years, so STL is going nuts and for good reason.

The Enterprise Center has a brand new Jumbotron that can be seen perfectly from any seat and of course Busch Stadium has a nice big scoreboard.

They do charge $10 per ticket for the Enterprise Center and $20 for Busch Stadium with reduced drink and food prices. Since the Enterprise Center sold out in 20 minutes, they figured they would open up Busch Stadium. The cool thing is, all the proceeds go to charities.

We thought about going.. but we have some friends without a nice TV and little money, so we figured let's have a party at our house and we will cook food and have drinks. I just purchased a 55" LG 4K TV last year and hockey looks excellent on it. (plus I have surround sound)
Does it happen for the Cardinals too? Maybe part of it's weather related - when the Patriots or Red Sox are in big games, no one wants to be outside in a stadium unless it's live, and when the Bruins or Celtics are in one everyone is so excited it's over 60 people don't want to inside? Idk.

Brutal ending to that period. Bruins dominating but being down 1 is one thing, lazy shit by Marchand under 10 seconds left. (Or I could troll and say big mistake by Pietrangelo to score - a 2 goal lead is the worst lead in hockey according to superstitious idiots!)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote