View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #4970
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
So we rescheduled my kidney doctor appt from april until about 2 weeks now. So I went to LabCorp where I get my blood tested. No problems with getting that done, but the lab and waitng room are very small, and it was a Monday so busy times with the lab. About a 1/3 of the people in for testing didn't wear masks and LabCorp was not requiring them to wear any. They had added some extra chairs and a bench outside the office for overflow and COVID social distancing, but with it being a small office, you couldn't really do that anyway.

Traffic was back to pre-COVID levels I would say as well.

Anecdotally I'd say that health services (from simple visits and/or tests to full blown surgeries) are all over the place with regulations to some extent.

Less than 10 miles apart a couple hospitals in ATL range from one having the surgical waiting room open pretty much as normal (even for outpatient stuff) to another only allowing 2 people to attend the bedside of a literal dying (as in removing life support) person and going so far as to count someone adminstering last rites against the 2-person limit.

That's a pretty wide gap in restrictions, so I'm not really that surprised by what you posted.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 06-01-2020 at 07:34 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote