View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:26 PM   #233
PilotMan
Head Coach

Booooo Steelers. Booooo.

I wanted to be pissed and upset next weekend, not this weekend, and you blew it!

Surely the expectation of your team, at home, in the playoffs, where they should have an advantage, both in quality and location isn't above board. The expectation that you can beat the Pats after losing to them by a few feet sets the tone, that you should face them again.

As I've said all year. This team is overrated. They are quite possibly the worst Pit team of the past few and clearly played more like a #5 seed than #2 all year long. The team seems to have lost its way, the loss of Shazier notwithstanding, at the professional level, even his loss shouldn't result in the team looking like a poor D1 school on that side of the ball.

The year is over. I'm not really that upset about it, I'm more pissed that the manner in which it ended looks awfully similar to the way it's ended in the last few years, and that's with a loss, where a glaring hole in the team was exposed over and over and over. I'm all for Tomlin keeping his job, however, I believe that he needs to adapt his style and recognize that his primary style isn't as effective as it should be and he should actively be looking to improve himself and his coaching staff.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote