View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 06:56 PM   #8175
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
We don't have a "vaccine passport" that is freely accessible by third parties. We have to show that kids are vaccinated for school but my vaccinations that I got travelling to other countries were done by my doctor ... but there is not a database for others to verify this (that I know of). If I needed to get a tetanus booster, its between me and my doctor.

I've never been to a country that needed proof that I was vaccinated for X, Y or Z (maybe when I was a kid but certainly not as an adult).

When I got Covid shot, got a "card". So I'm sure I'm in a database somewhere. But don't think TSA can check it automatically.

Not what i described in any case not a database, a document. Either a little 'booklet' or a certificate for your phone which is pretty much the digital version of this.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote