View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #67
Dolemite73
High School Varsity

Week 15:

Rockford’s season is done. FB Richard Weigle is honored at the 1st Team ISC All-Academic FB!! Congrats to him.

T Donny Sutter - Well North Central drops their offer. BYU and Southern Mississippi drop contact. After all of his dithering, could this kid’s football career be done? Has his indecision damaged him permanently? When all hope was lost, Sutter received a phone call out of the blue. The voice on the other end of the line tells him they have one scholarship left and could really use his services down the line. Amazing! After talking to this coach and hearing the things he needed to hear, Sutter makes his decision, without visiting the school. He will be attending:

WISCONSIN BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a ride! Not only is T Donny Sutter the first Whitney Young Dolphin to go to a power conference, he was not even as talented as his teammate T Percy Ingram! This was the best recruitment I have experienced hands down. I doubt he gets much run there early in his career, but he could develop down the road into a back up.

None of our other kids are contacted. I will check if they walk on anywhere next year.

Tennessee defeats San Diego State 28-3 to win their third BCS title.

Last edited by Dolemite73 : 01-22-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Dolemite73 is offline   Reply With Quote