View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 12:05 AM   #3064
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Hey Brian, odd bug for you: My starting PF got injured for 100 days in game 5 and was eligible for a redshirt. I simmed to the next game on my schedule, then went to my roster screen and redshirted him. Then I moved a bench guy up to fill his PF spot for that game. In that game, I noticed my new PF only played 1 minute with no stats, and there was no injury e-mail after the game for him. OK, maybe he had something that knocked him out of that game I thought. I simmed to the next game, played it and this time I didn't even have a starting PF listed - that guy simply didn't play at all. OK, now I know something weird is going on. I shuffled positions around, and then saved, closed and re-started the game, thinking it needed something to refresh the game. Played the next game and once again, my PF played just 1 minute with no stats, and no injury e-mail. This time I decided to go back to the depth chart and click the "recommend" button to see if that would solve it, and thankfully it did.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote