View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 09:48 AM   #2457
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
After Day Three, I was able to make some estimated guesses on everyone's allegiance and was pretty much dead on (of course, I had the advantage of knowing who the zombies were). Unfortunately, I didn't finish that analysis until after Night Three's actions had been executed. Leading up to that, we had thought Fouts was Umbrella, and our choice for him to be the infection victim was based on the idea of getting someone who was PMing with a bunch of other players in the game. We would know for sure exactly what allegiance everyone was, and what roles for everyone in Umbrella. Alas, Fouts was not Umbrella, but STARS, and he was vaccinated anyway.

I was disappointed to see that my analysis--after the fact--placed Fouts pretty solidly as STARS. Had I completed it faster, we likely would have gone after BrianD instead, I think.

Which would have changed nothing, because all of the Umbrella except for DC were vaccinated too.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote