View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #2474
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
If you had not switched sides and Spleen died as a STARS then I would definitely have been on the warpath for both you and DC once we finally killed Glen and learned his faction. I would hope that we would have killed Glen the following day, but who knows where the three Zombies would have gone with their kills that night? Probably not Alan and I ... Not sure if MrW would have shot Path.

No doubt, it would have been an extremely different game.

I'm not sure if people would have gone after Glen again or not if Spleen had been killed instead. I couldn't push Glen any at all because no one had any trust in my analysis at that point, and even though I gave what I thought was good reasons, most people ignored them.

I think the only reason people ended up voting Glen was I had offered him up as a suspect and Spleen had hopped on, even then it was mainly Spleen vs Sndvls. Only when Fouts revealed that Sndvls was umbrella people seemed to go to Glengoyne out of default just to have someone to vote for.

I think if Spleen had died and Glen had lived, someone would have come up with a different reason the next day on who to vote for.

I am curious though on why I was killed that night, the only person vouching for me was Umbrella and I thought I had most of the Zombies thinking I was umbrella instead of Stars at that point. I can understand going after Hoops at that point since fouts had cleared him.. but why me?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote