Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:34 PM   #197
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I had to learn to go lefty when I tore a ligament in my right wrist. That was difficult. It felt like a stranger was wiping me every time.

I'm guessing not as strange as another chore?....

But I digress...
Stall humor of the day.
At my office I work in an addition that was added about 5 years ago to a building that was built in the 70's.
So you have the "Front" office and 300k square foot warehouse and the back office. Only when some dumb ass designed the back office they left off bathrooms, so we have to walk across the entire warehouse to the breezeway or up into the front office.

Breezeway has locker rooms for warehouse employees and changing area complete with shower etc. and 4 stalls and 3 urinals. But the stalls are really tight (try 26" wide) and being a very broad shouldered guy if I go in there I literally cant wipe, I have to turn sideways then back to toilet to dispose etc..

So I always go to front office.

After lunch I need to drop some mexican kids off at the pool and head up front. Stall 1 is occupied (this "lounge" only 1 urinal and 2 stalls) no time to walk to alternate, stall 2 it is.

I enter a clean stall that someone has forgotten the 2nd flush on (or so I thought) I give the seat a courtesy wipe and a quick flush and prepare to do business when the Great Flood begins paper,turds and water come boiling up an out, heading straight for the drain in (occupied) stall 1.

I hear a few curse words and shuffling when quickly our IT dierector (the most hated guy in our company for other reasons) comes stumbling out...

I had to die to keep from laughing in his face.

The best part he grumbled bitchd and then buckled his belt and left the restroom, without washing his hands, drying his shoes, or apparently (judging by noise) even wiping...
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote