View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 01:35 AM   #304
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Jan 13, 2013
To our mild surprise, we get a boost. MF Jordan Richards agrees to return for the remainder of the season on loan from Hartlepool. In 6 matches on his first stint he played well, with 2 assists, 1 MOM, and a 6.8 avg rtg.
----

Jan 14, 2013
Callum Hassan's loan finishes & he returns to Hartlepool. He was a disappointment during his stay, with a 6.4 rtg in 5 appearances & had been demoted to our reserves where he did little of note.
---
RD/MR Josh Rowbotham joins us on loan from Hartlepool until the end of the season. The youngster had gotten the blame for some disunity in the locker room at his parent club but we're hoping he's a model citizen during his stay here. 19 is a tough age.
----

19 y/o ST Darren Stephenson joins us on loan from Bradford (Res.) for the remainder of the year. We'll be paying a modest $80/wk (20%) for him, but hopefully his work rate and strength will enable him to give us a badly needed offensive boost.
----

Jan 15, 2013
Our Reserves lost 1-0 at Ryton in a fitness friendly. An own goal allowed by Tamer Dalton in the 65' cost us at least a draw. Notable poor game for Bembo-Leta (6.2), solid outing for Trevor Mutero (6.9).