View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #445
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Oct 1, 2013
We have a number of decisions to make on current trialists, starting with MF Ousmane Kone. He hasn't been bad, he hasn't been great ... and between his tendency to be a selfish player and his desire for $250 p.a., not keeping him is an easy call to make.
----

17 y/o DC Ben Weaver is a different matter, for $70 p.a. he's an investment in the future (or as long as he'll stick around) and helps our U18s.
-----

The board remains satisfied with my coaching of the team. Supporters are still happy about the departure of Adam Drury, still bothered by the 1-0 loss to Harrogate earlier this season (see why I feel like the upcoming cup match is so big?)

We lost just short of $60k last month.
-----
A tougher decision comes with trialist DC Nigel Seidu. Remember him, got sent off in his first appearance with our reserves? On paper he probably becomes our best overall player if we sign him ... we'll negotiate something & see what happens. Loose cannon on the field though.