View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #450
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Oct 6, 2013
The Houston Dynamo have fired Dominic Kinnear and I'm considered the most likely candidate for the job. I quickly deny any interest.
-----

John Cofie's game-winning goal which first hit the keeper's hand and then ricocheted off the post into the back of the net is considered the best of the tallies in yesterday's FA Cup action.
-----

Our U18s had a group match at Havant & W, winning 2-0 to move back into first place. Jamal Branker scored in his official debut, delivering after a feed from Robson at 38'. Kellen Daly made it 2-0 with a header off a corner feed by Goodall. That wrapped up the scoring, in spite of being outshot 12-6. Daly was MOM with a 7.7
-----

The draw for the FA Cup Third Qualifying Round was held today and we'll be going on the road on Sat Oct 19 to play Southern D1SW side Taunton Town, who advanced with a 1-0 win over Wimborne. If we don't win that one I may resign instead of waiting to be fired, I'd deserve the sack.