View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 09:53 AM   #33
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Quick update on this - Sonny, the captain of the team sent out an update for the spring season, wanting to know who was planning to play and to let everyone know they had added a couple of new players. Given that there was very little path to playing time as it was, and my brother's irritation with Sonny over being left off the playoff lineups despite being a MUCH better player than at least 4 of the players in the lineup - I elected to not return. I'm disappointed I won't be playing with my friend, Joe, each weekend, because it was an opportunity to hang out, but it just didn't make sense.

Whit and I will be playing with the team he was previously on before last season. Also, I have a long way to go in order to get back in shape. I've hit a few times, and I'm very rusty, and more importantly, my serve is WAY OFF. Also, because I was unable to do anything athletic for about 5 months, I'm extremely out of shape and about 12 lbs heavier than I was when I was playing on the senior team over the summer.

Last edited by Breeze : 01-19-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote