View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 10:06 PM   #4627
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Think this is pretty much spot on.

Agreed. He clearly had the first three books firmly mapped up and understood. Then he had success and combine that without a firm grasp of what happens next... Then the pressure mounts and, like whenever you have a big, massive project that needs to finish, all of a sudden you become super productive on everything else. I never get more things done than when I have some large assignment at work. You end up expending your energy on everything but, because that big project is so daunting. You keep putting it off, but don't feel like you're not doing anything, because you are.

There are no books that gave me as much joy and pleasure as those first three. His books than spawned a show that provided some really great and amazing television moments. He's done more than right by me. He doesn't owe me a thing, I owe him.

Looking forward to more of this series!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is online now   Reply With Quote