View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 03:36 PM   #17875
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Trump supporters are already mad. They're mad every day. We have immigrants in congress that hate america, there's a crusade against trump that's neverending despite "no collusion". If trump isn't re-elected their way of life is going to instantly end. Doesn't matter than none of that is true. They believe it with all their being. They're going to vote. So in my mind all you're left with is showing that you're cowards.

Trump could literally shoot Omar in the head on national TV and his supporters would vote for him. He wouldn't lose one ounce of support with them. I am not being hyperbolic either, this is where we are at as a country, we are Nazi Germany.

The Dems need the fringe voters and people on the fence. I have a ton of people in my life who voted him last time, and they justify it with the economy, and saying the "other side" tries to make him look bad. If they impeach all that will do is make the Dems look like they can't beat him in 2020, and enough people buy that narrative that they would lean his way.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote