View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 05:29 AM   #2502
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
This game was SO weird for me. I just KNEW, I felt it about every one of them right from day 1.
After I was killed day 3, Alan asked me not to post anything until after day 4, so I assume there was some sort of ressurection possibilty?

After the lynch on night 4 I looked at Telle and Said "You, Racer, Path and either Ardent or Perdue."

I HAD them. and they knew it, which is why they busted me on night 3.

I knew I was being a little too open with my comments. I was desperately trying to drop hinst to get people I had contacted to follow my votes each night but I assume like you, people weren't sure on my reads.

As for exactly HOW I knew? I don't even truly know, I honestly followed my instincts this game right from the get go and for a change I was spot on.

The biggest thing that turned the tide of this game was the night I was killed, we had the early ending and my +3 points of votes on Telle weren't allowed because my PM was posted 3 minutes too late.

I have little doubt with the way that vote happened that if I'd put in that order 3 minutes sooner, Telle would have been lynched on night 3 and the gamewould have ended much sooner.

It was SO frustrating watching you guys fumble and bumble back and forth like a ship with no rudder for 3 days =)

GREAT game Alan. I lovethe rule set and can only hope my games ever come up to 50% of the quality this one did. Truly well well thought out and balanced.

There was no ressurection possibility in this game, that message was sent to everyone who died while Hoopsguy remained in the game due to the possibility that he would choose to speak to them the following day. Since his window was only 24 hours after someone's death to choose to speak to them, the message was sent as such.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote