View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 04:39 AM   #200
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Yup. Part of what makes the NFL great reality TV is that every season you get a truly shocking result.

This year's big shocker, I predict, will be the Rams missing the playoffs.

Super Bowl Hangover + Chaos Monkey = no playoffs.

Missing the reference. What's the Chaos Monkey?

It could certainly happen and I, of course, am biased, but short of some major injury issues (conceivable) I don't see it happening.

The offense should be better. Goff a year better, Cooks-Woods-Kupp all back and healthy, Gurley may have the knee drama but they addressed that by drafting Henderson. And McVay is like a mad genius. The line has one major hole to fill, as they lost Saffold, but replacing Sullivan at C is a step up (he was not good).

On D, they lost major players on all three levels in Suh, Barron and Joyner, but they still have All-Universe Donald, Fowler, Brockers, Littleon, Peters, Talib and Johnson, and they added Weddle and Matthews as solid vet depth. That is still a really good D, with a very strong DC in Phillips.

We'll see, but I see them as plenty capable of not only getting back to the playoffs but back to the Super Bowl again.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 09-04-2019 at 04:41 AM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote