View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #258
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Hmm, I seem to have drawn plenty of attention. I can see some of the reasoning,b ut I also see a lot of you filling in what you don't know with assumptions of my intentions that, really, are very much reaches.

Anyone who thinks a vote made more than five hours before deadline is intended to save a wolf is deluding themselves, especially in a tight three-four person race with several votes remaining to be made.

My vote for DV yesterday was exactly what I said it was--an attempt to set up a vote that would provide us with meaning down the road. To the point of my vote, Day One was a whole bunch of nothing votes with none of us knowing a dern thing. I was only extending the field of lead candidates (and increasing the odds of getting a wolf in the group) by elevating a third player to the lead group in DV.

Unforutnately, I am unable to be around at the deadline on Monday's, due to my second job, so I couldn't be around to particpate in all that at the end.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote