View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #268
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I agree with that, but with Mckerney it's a 1 in 3, with you it's a 1 in 4. I also went with Thomkal for the other reasons I mentioned, especially him not getting a second vote. He was a strong candidate for votes and yet no wolf puts a second vote in all of this time if he's a villager? Possible, but it's something decent to go on day 2 along with the other factors.

Yeah, but the voters on me still deserve a mention as possible wolves. You're right that, purely on odds, it's more likely to catch a wolf out of a choice of three than it is a choice of four, but you didn't even mention that a wolf could theoretically be as likely to put a vote on me as on mckerney.

I assume that has nothing to do with the number of voters and more to do with you leaning toward thinking I am a wolf. You're wrong there, though, and ignorign a potential pool of wolves as a result.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote