View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #292
hoopsguy
General Manager

Right now I'm heavily leaning towards a vote on JAG.
1.) Initial vote on Dwardz = neutral
2.) Vote in post #103 breaks the 3-3-3-3 tie by going to DV = seems pretty bad, will be considerably worse if there were multiple wolves in the mix
3.) Questioning the vote I made on DT at point where there is still time to get me to move or other not to follow = not helping the cause

None of these are capital offenses; this was day one. But collectively they don't speak to a day of being on the right side of a vote.

From there, there is the night-kill on Autumn. As Zinto pointed out, that probably isn't the best way to make JAG look good after last game when Autumn had a pretty strong read on him as a wolf.

Then there is the question of "is JAG playing his normal villager game?" My initial thought on that is "no, not so much, particularly as someone who is under some pressure today". I know when I'm under pressure I normally respond by digging in hard to stay alive, especially as a villager. I don't feel like I've seen that from JAG today. My perception is that I've seen a guy trying not to get lynched more than I've seen an aggressive villager on the block.

I like having JAG as a villager on my side. If I had as strong a vibe about another candidate I would probably go for that person in hopes that JAG got cleared/damned later in the game but I'm concerned that we might not have a wealth of scans in this game based on the way the powers played out. So I'm not convinced we've got the luxury of staying away from a candidate in hopes that a scan will clear it up for us.

VOTE JAG
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote