View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #449
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oykib View Post
Hey Skip,

Not to be too Rob Nielsen about it-- but that's twice in a row that I've been player of the game with two dingers and been sat the next day. It's kind of hard to build up a rythm that way.

ok so you must be Gazelle...seriously...it's been so long I have a hard time remembering

Son, you are playing great...and you are a dynamite player against left handed pitchers. Obviously, judging from your last few games. I also love your speed and defense, but against righties you haven't be quite as productive. Plus you tell me who I should sit down in order to play you against a right handed pitcher....

Pflaggsettler kills righties, Gunner is a left handed hitting outfielder who has been clutch against the right handed starters and Tuckers has been a great table setter for us...

But you're right... you've played well enough to deserve more at bats. I'll try to think of ways to get you in the lineup more often...

OOC - Gazelle is a 5L meaning he is exceptionally good against LHP, so he typically goes in for the LH hitting Gunner in lineups where a lefty pitches. Pflaggsettler is actually better against RHP (exceptionaly better), but because most LHP aren't as good against RH hitters he still does well when a Lefty pitches (but you'll notice I occasionally sit him in these situations to give Ton or someone else some at bats).

Thanks for checking in...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote