View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 10:35 AM   #88
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

DECISION TIME:

I get my first non-F grade, a D-, with an A in Prestige gain. As a result, I also get my first job offer: Tulane. Funny, I had been thinking, "You know, I'm not sure how fun this is, having to play all of those quality teams every single year as an Indy." The C-USA schedule seems like it would be much easier, and I could also schedule some crappy out-of-conference teams and maybe get a 7-5ish season and a Bowl bid eventually. With the schedule that CSU plays, I don't see getting them to that level for decades. Bottom line: this has been challenging, but maybe too much challenge and not enough fun. Tulane is sounding like a more manageable challenge for my first career. I'm doing yearly saves, so I could always go back and pick up CSU later, but I'm strongly considering jumping ship to the Greenwave. I don't really have time to play much more right now anyway, so I will chew on this one for the rest of the day.