View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 08:59 AM   #49
chesapeake
College Starter

Good morning team. Here are my thoughts on the challenge:

1) Sumo -- Strength + Weight and smaller is better for greater leverage. NPC Uoya has the best build for this, but IIRC the npcs don't get the extra 90 points, so I expect he lacks the strength. Danny -- are you at or approaching 20 in strength? You're the heaviest of the humans on the team. Although I am not maxed out in strength, I am pretty strong. Does anyone thing takedown ability might be relevant here?

2) Is this just best 2 of 3 in rock, scissors, paper? The tendency in this game is to go with rock, so I say lead with paper.

3) This one is hard to read, but if I understand it, you have one guy acting like a pillar (Mr. Strength) and a second guy that has to climb around him in some sort of homoerotic display (Mr. Agility). Both will need conditioning and toughness, I would think.

Fight Thoughts:
The guys that compete today will be at a distinct disadvantage if they have to fight tonight. So, when we win today's competitions, we absolutely must pick one of the competitors from these events. And whomever sits out the competition should expect to be the fighter tonight. You'll have your pick of two strength-based opponents or one agility-based guy.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote