View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 10:49 AM   #357
whomario
Pro Starter

I see where the overall ratings are nice to have and a big help especially in the first few seasons or when being new to the game itself, but i kind of liked the fact that there was no such thing as an overall rating compared to other games. Same like with SIs Football Manager franchise. The individual skill ratings are enough.
I know that just because thereīs overall ratings you wonīt suddenly have the skill sets matter less, but it kind of feels wrong.

Another thing : Iīm not an expert, but from my limited knowledge it seems as if more and more pretty good recruits decide very late on where they commit (in contrary FBCB has them commit very soon) and internationals in general commit very late as well, is that correct and is there any chance to get that into the game ?

- I also have the feeling as if Big Men scoring is a bit low with no Center exceeding 15.5 PPG in 2 run seasons, but that may just be a "first few seasons thing" as mentioned with other things. Just thought iīd mention it.

- Also, i had a really great senior Center win National POY averaging 14/11 with 3 Assists and 3.8 blocks. Thing is he also shot 45% and played at Saint Marys. Should he really win POY ?

another great thing to cap this off : When playing around with some player heights for testing purposes i saw that the ranking in the Pro Prospects adjusts accordingly ! (take an inch away from a player and he drops a few spots) Now i donīt have the pro version, but simply for playing purposes itīs relevant as well (players declaring or not) and a pretty neat touch

Last edited by whomario : 03-25-2010 at 11:43 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote