View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #51
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

For fucks sake, why when something works well does someone think they have to come up with a "better" way to do it?

Turned on netflix this am and they have decided to totally fuck up the user interface for ps3. Before it was an easy to use menu driven system that, on my widescreen, would show 16 selections across my screen. Now I can see a whopping 3 and 1\2 selections.

No menu options you just get what you get. Want to go through the 250 new titles? Have fun scrolling across seeing three at a time. Totally fucked up and inefficient. The only way to find a movie, documentary, or tv show to watch now is to go online, find it, put it in the top three slots of your instant queue, go back to your ps3, and then you will be able to "quickly" find the program that you want to watch. FUCKING WOW!

I can usually just go with the flow and adjust without complaining. This is so blatantly fucked up though that I instantly called netflix to complain. The rep I talked to said she was getting tons of complaint calls. Yeah, no shit.
She was very nice and I didn't rant just gave her the facts. She said they are testing 5 new gui's in different areas and taking feedback to make a "final" choice. Christ, what was wrong with what they had?

Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote