View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:10 PM   #374
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Odd unions is a Paradox AI thing.

We're working to add more stuff going on, without it being monotonous, but I'll push your impressions up the chain and keep agitating for more things. There's a team working on a War of the 5 Kings starting date, my impression is that that may have more some more stuff going on (which will then be incorporated down into the other starting dates obviously).

I also find the "little rebellions" kind of silly, but they do serve the function of raising/lowering the opinion of liege's by vassals, which ultimately results in bigger conflicts.

We've got tournaments in obviously (tbh sometimes I find them a bit repetitive). Any other thoughts on what sort of events you'd like to see?

I find that RP-ing my leader based on his personality can be helpful in terms of causing things to go on, and causing friction with vassals or lieges. So can giving myself goals outside of the ambition system like "I want to make the Dayne's the Princes of Dorne" and working towards a long-term goal like that.

I like the tourneys. As for other events, I would have to think about that.

Also, I noticed that the inheritence law for the Royce's (and many others I presume) was gavelkind, where, I am pretty sure, for most noble families in Westeros (save Dorne) it's straight up primogeniture.

For example, Yohn Royce has three sons. Andar, the eldest is set to inherit Runestone. Robar, the second eldest, joins up with Renly to make a name for himself and Waymar, the youngest, joins the Night's Watch.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote