Thread: Learned League
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 12:22 AM   #5
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
I'm in my rookie season at the moment and yes, this is precisely how I feel about it. Lots of bizarrely random questions and the schedule seems like it's geared to a certain kind of person.

The most attractive thing is the crazy stats, the promotion/relegation and head to head matchups. I dig that.

I can imagine it'll get old pretty fast, especially having to pay for it after the rookie season, but right now I just do the questions in the morning before I leave the house, we'll see how long I can sustain that.

Anyway...once my rookie season is over, I'll refer anyone who wants in.

I was lucky enough to get in before they started charging for it. THen they started bugging me for money. I said no I don't have money to spend on this. So they let me continue free. But even free I got bored with it. I did dig the head to head for awhile. The mini leagues within were much more fun since they are about one specific thing while the general learned league things are all over the map. But the mini leagues and day leagues were too few and far between...so much so that I just didn't check anymore.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote