View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 01:01 PM   #167
tarcone
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Hang in there CF man... things are going to get better soon. miami_fan, sorry for your and your friends loss. I can't even imagine what that is like.

This is an absolutely trivial thing in comparison, but we found a lump on my dog. And where usually it would be a no brainer for me to rush him to the vets, pay a lot of money to get him checked out, find out it was nothing and then have my wife laugh at me after, that's obviously a whole thing right now. So that's got me pretty down on top of other stuff, vacillating between I need to get him checked out ASAP and that's a really irresponsible thing to do given the current situation and he's probably fine.

Not pretending to be a vet and not telling you what is going on. But I will give you the story of my lab. She had lumps on her. One right on her side near her front leg arm pit, for a lack of a better way of saying where. The vet said it was a fatty growth that happens. It did eventually get bigger and we had to get it cut out. But it was a couple year process.

She was around 9 or 10 when ot started. And thats old for a lab.

Hope this helps.

Puppies hurting is never fun. Esp. because they cant verbalize.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote