View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 02:22 PM   #254
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I dislike the rule where if the refs call the play wrong, and then on review get it right, but the right result means the ball stayed in play, you have to have a 10 second runoff (or timeout).

I get the logic behind it. But it seems unfair to the offense to get the play wrong and then effectively penalize them by not giving them the chance to clock it within 10 seconds.

Should be a 5 second runoff, IMO.
Only thing I'll say on that one is that is was caught far enough down the field (and some players natural instinct would be to celebrate or argue he was in) that I doubt the Raiders would've been able to get up & spike it with the 5+ seconds left you want to feel comfortable running another play even with a timeout. Plus they scored anyways

For once I'm with Mike Pereira on that Buffalo/Rams play - not sure how that gets called a pick when Kroft had possession first & it was tied up as he went down.

Have to love Patriots red zone featured guy roulette - Rex Burkhead is probably the only person getting multiple TD's while also working as an edge rusher on the Punt Return team LoL
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote