View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 05:40 AM   #30
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
People are going to be surprised how many NHS health workers will deline in the UK. My wife is a middle manager in the NHS and it is clear younger staff in particular have concerns. No concerns over short term sides, it is the long term. A vaccines often takes 10 years, sometimes longer before it is released. It has been known that 5, 6, 7 years in it shows to increase cancer of specific types, or cause other complications.

I would like to read more about this if you can share links?

The only thing I was able to find is below.

400 Bad Request
Quote:
To this date, there are not any large studies that have provided evidence of vaccines that lead to a higher risk of cancer. Yet, some publications on the internet have claimed that a person may be more likely to develop this disease if they received certain types of vaccines.

The most likely reason why such assumptions have been made would come from a vaccine that was administered to patients during the period 1955 to 1963. A publication by the Institute of Medicine’s Immunization Safety Review Committee explains that during this time period, a specific virus came into contact with the Polio vaccine of the time (4). The virus was known as SV40 and was linked to a possible increased risk of cancer.

More recent research has not yielded further evidence of this risk, however, the committee did note that the research does not provide sufficient evidence. Further research may still be needed in order to provide more accurate details.

Thus, even though there was a possible higher risk of cancer linked to this particular vaccine, it is important to note here that the only reason was due to the contamination with the SV40 virus, which is not part of the Polio vaccine. The contamination is also no longer present in the modern-day Polio vaccines that are provided to patients.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote