View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 12:10 PM   #20686
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Beats me which thread to put this in, so "random" will do. It's not serious enough for "mental health", too strictly personal for any of the Covid threads, so here it lands

I'm currently frustrated & furious at myself for my own mistake: I placed a sizable WM pickup order yesterday ... only to have it cancelled due to "operational issues" for the 2nd straight time.

I'm more mad at myself than them because I fucking knew better, I knew they weren't reliable at this point ... but that knowledge didn't pop into my head yesterday when I was TRYING to be helpful in the household & placed it. (usual division of labor: she deals with Instacart orders cause she has the account set up, I deal with WM pickup orders cause I already mastered that one)

I'm just 1000x pissed at myself for being too dim/distracted/braindead to realize that I'd once again end up with no order AND with $100+ tied up for 3 days while the banking unfucks itself.