View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 09:25 PM   #50
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Thanks Sharkn20

We had a good practice session on Tuesday. I'm getting more and more comfortable leading these practice session and I'm coming up with ideas of drills which is nice.

We play tomorrow at 12:30 against Husky-3. They won 5-3 over Pointe-Lévy-2 last week and are really team we should be able to compete with if not beat. Max told me after practice that he will probably miss the game since he works on Saturdays. He said he'd try to get replaced but wasn't too confident he'd be able to.

Then this evening, Sam left a message as I was trick or treating with my youngest son. He missed practice on Tuesday after getting some plantar warts treated on his feet. At the time he had told me his feet were swollen. He told my wife this evening that they're not healing as well as they should and they got bleedy later in the week. Arg, now, that's not too good. Max and Sam out means we lose two solid forwards.

Good news is C.W.'s neck was back to normal and he had nothing to his head. Alex Fo also missed practice but not because of his thumb but because he was working so I guess his thumb was all right.

We play again on Sunday but against the girls team this time. That one doesn't make me nervous at all...

FM