View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Blood Bowl II Dynasty - The Skin Ragers - DONE?!?!

My new Bloodbowl team:

The Skin Ragers
Lizardman

6 Saurus
5 Skink
3 Rerolls

Saurus - A strong and sturdy 4 strength brawler, with 6 movement, 1 agility, and 9 armor. No skills. Unlike many high STR guys (such as Flesh Golems and Mummies) Saurus are more mobile. They have no skills though, and with just a 1 agility, it can be hard to score with one with the ball, limiting the potential SPP you can get from scoring. That skill-less beater is both a feature of the team, and the weakness. You can have up to 6 on your roster, I have the full 6.

Skink - The small and fast Skink is 8 movement, 2 strength, 3 agility, and 7 toughness, with dodge and stunty. Stunty is a characteristic that a lot of smaller races have - Halflings, Goblins, Snotlings, etc. It means that when they dodge from a player's tackle zone to another, there are no minues, and they can more easily move around big guys. They get -1 when they pass the ball, and if they are tackled, on a 7 they are knocked out and a 9 are wounded, rather than the normal 8 and 10. They are small, fragile, but the only ball carriers on the team. However, Skinks are the best stunty out there.

There is a big guy, the giant Kroxigor, and we'll get him later. I am maximizing my rerolls to start since they re so valuable. We need them a lot for ball possession and such, with skill less Saurus more likely to need help with a block/self tackle result or a Skink more likely to not hhold onto the ball.

So I have a ball carrier that's only a fragile stunty, and skill less beaters. That's teh challenge of a lizardman team. It can sometimes play like a fast run team such as the Skaven, with the Skink as your pacey dodgey runner, and sometimes as a smashing team leading with the Saurus (and later the Kroxigor).

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-26-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote