View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:05 PM   #308
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post
Thanks for the level three frog. I'm slowly learning the game. Why is it important to keep the frogs happy? Are they worth more if they're happy? How many frogs do you keep at once? I'm just now getting to level two frogs and have two habitats and a nursery.

no problem for the frog, you'll be able to breed it soon enough.

I don't really see any importance to keeping frogs happy, unless you wanna race them. Yes, they are worth more if they are happier, but all frogs I just checked that were at about 66% happy were still worth 93-94% of their max worth, so not worth it to go hunt flies to earn that tiny bit more to be honest.

I have 7 habitats not counting the nursery, so my game is quite different than yours. I keep many frogs, almost all my habitats are full. I do that in order to have some diversity to fulfill the awards and also because some of them now take more than 36 hours to be fully grown, so I let them grow out of the nursery once they've hatched.

The catalog is also a nice place to keep frogs you might want to use in the future. They are not yours per se, but you can order them, at a premium, if you want to use a specific frog for a specific purpose.

Right now, I'm having fun picking one award and trying to get it done. One reasonable one for you might be award #4, "I Choose You" which asks of you to collect 8 yellow tingo anura in one habitat. You simply need one yellow anura frog and another anura with tingo as its second color and you try to get one yellow tingo. Once you have one, you try to breed and create a second one. Once you have two, you breed them together and make 6 more and boom, you have the award and some extra experience.

FM