View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #322
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

since I've started playing Angry Birds Seasons, I've be looking out for other clones of this type of game, i.e. catapult launching, destruction making type games. Found quite a few of them and have downloaded the lite versions of some of them.

Trucks 'N Skulls: slick looking heavy metal themed where you launch trucks from a ramp to break skulls (duh!)

Cannon Cadets: space themed but have not tried it yet

Crush The Castle: medieval themed where you use a trebuchet to launch rocks at castles trying to kill the persons inside. It's not as slick looking as the other ones, but launching makes it a bit different, less straightforward to try to launch stuff off a trebuchet than from a catapult/ramp

Fun with Death: one of the reason for this post. You are Death and you try to claim red soul by throwing imps at them. Thing is you have to protect the blue souls. Twist in this one is you can put items on the level to modify the way your thrown stuff will behave. Can be stoppers, little wedges, spikes, etc.

The other reason for this post is that Fun With Death is free today.

Yeah, sure, it's only a 99 cents saving but hey, free is free and FWD has some 60 levels so if the catapult launching type game is your style, or if you simply wanna try it, there your chance.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 12-09-2010 at 07:20 AM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote