View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 01:27 PM   #11
QuikSand
lolzcat

The Rookie Draft:

Okay, at each position, we see guys sorted into lettered Tiers, with ? for all their ratings. Seems like I can "scout" a limited number of players to get the details. There's a hard-to-find overall Big Board too. (I think we have pick #3 overall)

I'm looking for defensive linemen, and cannot find them. Hmm. Linemen, Offense, LB/DB all have pages. There are DL in the "overall" page, but I don't seem to be able to scout them there. Tricky, that's where I'd like to spend my top pick here.

Oops! Found them, they're in the back half of "linemen" because that makes sense. Okay. I scout the top three guys at DL... get (Dur, vRun, Rush) 388, 488, 778... guessing these are the ratings they'd start out with, and if I put time into them in offseason they could bump up a point. And then at the end of each season guys seem to move up and down, connected to age. Got it. I guess the 7-7-8 is the best of that lot, but not overwhelming. I have 20 interviews, so I will spend a few more on this top slot, it's a team-defining pick, right?

DB McMill is 8-8-8-7 okay, maybe thats my guy?
DB Beckham is 8-7-9-8 so even better against the pass, maybe he is?
QB Vitalis is 887-889 so... he looks like he'd be a big deal, too

Ok, I'm done scouting for my top pick. It says I can keep using scouting during the draft, so it seems dumb to do too much in advance...

I click to the next phase, but instead see a window: Select Team for Trades... hmmm...
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote