View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 01:58 PM   #26
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Scarier though? That these two were rather clearly the best options among those who ran out of that same 300 million.

That's way more fucked than them winning, under the circumstances.

-------

Sidebar thought though: honestly, off the top of my head, I can't come up with a single "ooh, I wish so-and-so would have run and won" prospect either.

I mean, not without getting into crazy shit like Ted Nugent or JiMGA
Anytime I hear one of my friends say that will vote for someone because he (it's always a he) is "just like us," I tell them I want someone a hell of lot smarter than either one of us to be president.

Even though we're on opposite sides of the spectrum, I'm with JIMGA on coming up with a name that I wish were on the ballot instead. Everyone has warts these days. We have fucked up the political process in the country to the point that generally only maniacal headcases want to run for even the smallest of offices. We had a guy here in Kansas City who seemed pretty much on a track for governor resign and completely walk away from politics because his family hated it.

You really have to have something wrong with you to want to be president today. I just hope the something wrong with you is that you're an egotistical jackass and not that you're a raging sociopath.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote