View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 11:02 PM   #248
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Ortega dribbles past two defenders.. crosses it to King.. he heads it.. over the bar.

4 minute mark: Puscher gets a yellow card for pushing McFadden.

5 minute mark: O'Shea throws it into McFadden deep in enemy turf.. he quickly centers to the near post.. Parker heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

15 minute mark: Downing passes to McFadden in the box.. he shoots.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. catches it.

29 minute mark: Jon Martin, their right back, elbows McFadden.. he gets a red card!

33 minute mark: McFadden slides hard into Price trying to make a play.. yelloww card for McFadden.

42 minute mark: Parker gets a yellow card for handballing.

Halftime: Up 1-0.

47 minute mark: Adams passes long to Chopra.. he dribbles past Marchetti.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. Howard dives.. it is past him. GOAL. 1-1.

48 minute mark: King gets a yellow card for pulling the centreback's jersey.

53 minute mark: Downing crosses to Ortega who heads it.. upper right corner.. the keeper dives.. tips it over the bar.

63 minute mark: Wright on for McFadden who is tired.

75 minute mark: I slide Wright over to the right striker and put Barbosa on for McFadden who is tired. I also put Alfonso on for Godoy who is tired.

I also tell the offense to open it up.

80 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Barbosa.. he shoots.. over the bar.

90 minute mark: Downing passes to Alfonso in the box.. he goes down.. he is ruled to have dived.

Game over. 1-1 tie

We outshot them 13-5 (7-1 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 8 for form, 16 of 21 passes, 1 key pass, 5 of 7 tackles, 1 of 5 headers, 1 interception, 11 runs, 2 fouls drawn.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote