View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #881
bhlloy
Coordinator

I have to admit I have completely the other viewpoint on this one. I find the math that would have to be involved in Simbo's claim pretty incredible, and I think EF is very likely to be the mummy trying to save his team's NK tonight. Autumn was very clear about play within the spirit of the game and for the side you are currently on. EF being honest about being the infected and asking for a cure seems to go completely against that.

As for the Simbo math, there's also the math that he randomly hit another wolf yesterday AND it happened to be the exact same person that I ended up picking, which is another 1 in whatever shot. And you guys really think that Autumn gave him the other professor as his n0 negative scan? I'm sorry, I think he picked a story that he could prove without thinking how unlikely that whole sequence of events was. I think if we step back and look at this objectively, it's a bit of a no brainer and I'm a little confused that some strong players don't agree. I have some concerns about Mau's reveal but to go with Simbo's version seems insane
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote