View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #887
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Yeah. We better hope we get two perma-bad guys out of this or this is not going to go well.

I still have my doubts about mau's story. I would have liked a bit more of a backstory out of him at the reveal rather than dribs and drabs later. Then again he does get the benefit of revealing first and the raw numbers being in his favour. Then again I doubt Simbo would claim bhlloy as n0 if he was making it up, nor EF for n2. Just makes his story instantly dodgy sounding.

At the moment I imagine lynching eagle and having the doctor cure Simbo is the way forward for today. I want to read the rules again for tomorrow to see what we potentially lose by keeping Simbo alive - standard theory in a potential Sorceror vs Seer is to let the wolves sort out the argument with a nk. This has the added bonus of the wolves likely to be doing the killing not knowing for sure which is which.

Vote EagleFan

Incredibly good sense coming right here, just about everything I thought about in the car on the way home- though I really don't want a Doctor cure as I'm not infected, and would hate to see something that can help us go to waste.

Here's the rest of what I'd say:

You have your trusted Seer with a good result that he announced he was doing beforehand, reducing the probability that Wolves would select him for an infection.

Right after that, mau comes out and reveals me, and even tries to throw some suspicion on bhlloy.

I put out an immediate defense for every question you guys had-

Why would mau choose me? (Ill-fated teamup in the Dungeon... won't mention the fact that the only true WW game I've played here so far resulted in a shutout victory for my team... Or maybe I just did. )

When/why did I pick EagleFan? (I went and grabbed the post that tweaked me in like 14 seconds.)

Look back, I explicitly stated that I was worried about bhlloy revealing his random viewing after he outed himself as the Professor, because it might be a roled villager. Why would I say that? Because I got him, and as the other Professor, I thought it was possible that Autumn just gave us each other as a "the professors would know each other" thing, and I wanted to stay out of the spotlight.

The logic is all there, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote