View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:49 PM   #377
hoopsguy
General Manager

I like the voting rationale for Bullet (different play) better than I do for GoldenEagle (missed a close Day 1 vote).

There is kind of an interesting dynamic for the bad guys.
- The leader and attack dog(s) know each other, so will likely have some level of coordination. Probably not as obvious as voting together, but some kind of common targets or movement away from people.
- Pilkerton knows one of the people in this group, so he will be looking for keys as well to try and identify the rest of the bad guy group and protect them if he can. Likewise, the bad guys are going to be looking for Pilkerton

So in essence there is going to be an evil circle of trust emerging between those factions.

While fumbling through this game without role reveals one thing I'm going to try and be aware of is people who are aligning themselves together and then trying to determine their intention. I doubt I'm smart enough to get the domino effect I'm after if we reveal one wolf but you have to start somewhere. Relationship mapping is about the best concept I can come up with to attack this game until some role information is published.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote